How I Get Glowing, Healthy Skin
The first job I ever had when I moved to NYC, was selling very expensive skin creams at the very famous Saks 5th Ave.
These were a supposed collection of miracles in a jar that would help turn back the clock on “older” women’s skin.
(I was only 22 at the time, so when I say older, the ideal customer may have been like 35. I don’t remember exactly, but I do know I would officially be considered ancient now to my younger self.)
As a result of that first job, I had accumulated my own collection of some of the most expensive, top-of-the-line skin care money could buy.
I would line them up in my medicine cabinet and admire all the pretty jars of potions as I would apply them to my face, one by one.
I’ll admit, the ritual itself was wonderful.
I always have felt like taking care of your skin is a valuable investment in yourself. It is what people see when they first meet you.
While I still care about keeping my skin as beautiful as I possibly can, I am at a point in my life where I am MUCH more concerned about what exactly is IN these products.
Decades of studies indicate that serious health issues (including but not limited to asthma, cancer, and infertility) are on the rise.
Some are due in part to our ongoing exposure to toxic chemicals—whether it’s in the shower, on our commute, while we eat lunch at a local restaurant, or when we clean our kitchens at home.
I am no longer willing to put toxic ingredients on my face or body for the sake of turning back the clock.
There are more than 80,000 chemicals on the market today.
Many don’t have any safety data. This is particularly true of those used in the skincare and beauty industry.
What’s worse is that the Food and Drug Administration (the agency that regulates cosmetics in the United States) allows companies to use chemicals known to be extremely harmful in the products we put on our bodies and on our kids’ bodies every single day, day after day, and to make their own judgments about safety.
IT’S TIME FOR A CHANGE.
As a result, I have spent this last year researching line after line of non toxic beauty and skin care.
I have tried the cheap stuff and paid the big bucks for the expensive face wash.
And I was waiting until I found the right one, to share it with you.
Please know I am not one for fads. I am not someone who gets ‘obsessed’ with something while the next week I am newly obsessed with the next wellness ‘trend.’
When I find something I love, I research the heck out of it. I test it. For a long time. Before ever mentioning it to anyone I care about.
With that, after over a year of being a loyal customer, I have partnered with my absolute favorite skin care beauty line, Beautycounter.
Beautycounter is committed to health and safety standards that go well beyond what’s required by U.S. law: They’ve banned the use of more than 1,500 questionable or harmful chemicals—all while ensuring our products perform and that they’re as indulgent as any other luxe shampoo, lipstick, or oil in the market.
Beautycounter is dedicated to making changes on the legislative level, taking action in Washington and working to reform the current laws and regulations.
Here is what I personally love about the line:
- First and foremost, the products work! They moisturize, cleanse and protect just as well as any of those old potions I used to use from Saks.
- I still like lux. I won’t lie. I still love opening up my medicine cabinet and seeing products that are beautiful. It’s no different then opening up your closet and loving what you see in there. (Hello Kon Mari!) The products are beautifully packaged (and done so in an environmentally friendly way!) You will love using the oils and cleansers like no other.
- Little to NO scents. I have a very sensitive sniffer. I found a lot of the natural products I was trying had a lot of flowery smells. All natural, yes, but I really don’t even want much of a scent on my face. Otherwise, I end up with a headache and don’t want to use the product. Because the company is totally transparent with their ingredients, you will always know EXACTLY what’s in your product.
- Price point. The pricing of all the products are reasonable and sustainable. It’s something you don’t feel guilty about making the investment in yourself. I don’t need to spend $200 on an eye cream ever again.
I have put together a collection of my favorite items.
AND, between now and the end of the month, I’ll be sending you some free product when you purchase one of the best sellers.
Whether you are interested in starting with one to see how you like it, or you want to ditch your entire medicine cabinet and start fresh, Beautycounter has your back.
There are three ways to start your cleaning up your beauty routine today:
I made better choices for my health one step at a time. Start your journey to a healthier, more beautiful you by switching to a safer version of your beauty routine by choosing products from Beautycounter.
Every small step—every mindful choice—leads to a better tomorrow for you and the people you love. And when you make a purchase from Beautycounter, you support their efforts to make change for women and girls all over the world.
Become a Beautycounter member through our Band of Beauty membership incentive program. This is my customers’ favorite way to optimize their Beautycounter experience. You’ll start saving big with your first order!
Your $29 Annual Membership Includes:
- 15% back in product credit to be used on future purchases
- Free shipping off all orders of $100 or more
- A FREE welcome gift just for signing up (ask me about this month’s bonus gift)
- Exclusive product offers
Make sure you select “Erin Stutland” as your consultant.
Join as a consultant and save 25% off your own orders and take advantage of this opportunity to educate others about the skin care industry and how to make safer choices. Be the change you want to see in the world!
“Earnings as a Beautycounter Consultant in the U.S. may vary significantly and depend on many factors, such as dedication to selling/mentoring. Not all Consultants will earn money. To see more about the earnings and costs of Beautycounter Consultants, please view the 2021 Income Disclosure Statement at www.beautycounter.com/ids“. Some will do it full time, while others do it on the side to share their passions. The opportunity is pressure-free and extremely flexible—let your dreams and aspirations take you to exactly where you want to be!
We are a direct retail company, we do not require that you spend a minimum amount on products every month. We have a low start-up fee of $85 (which I will help you earn right back!). We are truly doing things differently than any other company with our direct retail model… people can shop the way they want to: through e-commerce, through consultants (like me), or in retail stores with our strategic brand partnerships with “Goop”, JCrew, Target, and Pop Up shops.
This is the perfect time to join Beautycounter. We’re growing fast and earning an amazing reputation. Most consultants are the first in their area and are able to build their business and spread the word quickly. So many wins!
JOIN THE MISSION FOR CLEANER BEAUTY TODAY
- Click the “Become a Consultant” button below and enter your email and other required info to create your account. It will say Choose a Mentor and give you an option that should default to “Erin Stutland.” If it doesn’t, click “Select a Different Mentor” and put in “Erin Stutland” in the first and last name section.
- Add your Enrollment Kit into your cart – this is the package they require you to purchase if you want to be a consultant. It includes marketing material and catalogs.
- You can choose to add one of the special Enrollment product packages to your shopping cart. These are deeply discounted, but not required. You can shop a la carte and enjoy 25% off immediately.
- Finish the enrollment page and place your order.
I am here to answer any questions you have about the line, so please just shoot me an email if you have questions to email@example.com.